Huobi is known for its international multi-language digital currency trading platform and exchange. The exchange headquarters in Singapore, and has offices in Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and the United States.
Huobi has raised capital from investors including Dai Zhikang, Sequoia Capital and Zhen Fund. In December 2017, Huobi surpassed $850,000 million USD in total transaction volume.
Huobi Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (14)
How to Exchange?
1. Let’s take BTC/USDT as example. If you want to exchange USDT to BTC, you can click on “Exchange” and choose BTC/USDT pair. Click on the pair and you will enter the exchange page of this pair.
2. You are free to choose “Limit Order” or “Market Order”.
Limit Order : An order to buy/sell at a specified price or better.
Market Order: An order in which a buy or sell order to be executed immediately at current market prices.
Huobi is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange. It becomes one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in China. In 2017 Chinese government banned Bitcoin exchanges, Huobi shut down its Chinese website and stopped Bitcoin withdrawals, but they continued operating overseas as “Huobi Pro”.
Charges for depositing of funds cost zero but the withdrawal fee varies for different currencies. For example- Bitcoin fees is 0.001% and Ripple fees is 0.1%.
Maker fees and Taker fees are both 0.2%.
Huobi global is a digital assets trading exchange that supports exchanges between cryptocurrencies while Huobi OTC offers an exchange bridge between digital assets and fiats.
Yes, Huobi is a safe exchange with its security features. You can enable the two factor authentication using Google authenticator which make your trading much secure.
First open the official site and click on register. Now follow these steps-
- Select between signing up with email or phone
- Provide the information and Click signup
- After clicking Confirm check your email inbox/spam box for 6 digit code
- Enter the 6 digit code and complete the registration
Yes, you can sign up with phone number on Huobi. Just follow these steps-
- Click on sign up in home page.
- After that you will jump to the Sign up with phone page
- Choose your country
- Enter your mobile number, you will get an SMS verification code
- Enter that code to create a password
- Make sure to check “I agree to the Term of Use” then click “Sign up”
To apply for loans first you have to transfer your funds to your Margin Account.
Yes, margin trading is available on Huobi exchange.
Yes, you can change your fund password. First go to the “Account & Security” to change it. After changing your account information, you have to wait 24 hours to withdraw funds.
There are 14 coins available on Huobi including popular coins like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum etc.
You can increase your account security by enabling two factor authentication. Verify your mobile number and email for extra security.
Once you click “confirm” while sending coins then you cannot cancel it. Contact the Huobi team as soon as possible regarding this.
No, Huobi do not support fiat deposits and withdrawals.
Features of Huobi
- Digital assets trading costs fewer
- You can trade in virtual assets
- Efficient funding
- Various cryptocurrency support
Some common issues of Huobi, We fix-
- Create an account problem
- Account login error
- Unable to sell bitcoins
- Identity verification problem
- Unable to retrieve the local bitcoins password
- Unable to buy bitcoins
- Problems with a Bitcoin transaction
- Account hack
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet
- Delay in digital currency withdrawal
- Two Factor Authentication problem
- Unable to delete/disable Huobi account
- Puzzle captcha doesn’t work
- Unable to withdraw forked coins
- Issues with my Huobi app on IOS
Advantages and Disadvantages of Huobi
- Support Windows and Mac for PC, IOS and Android for mobile
- Access to wide range of digital coins and tokens
- Transaction fees is low
- Huobi has a 24/7 mobile support interface
- Pre-trade education program for new users
- Most information is in Chinese language
- There is a possibility of the ability to fake trading volumes
Huobi doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Huobi. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!