Bittrex is the largest Bitcoin exchange located in Las Vegas, USA. Bittrex provides individuals and businesses a world-class experience to buy and sell cutting-edge cryptocurrencies and it also provides digital tokens. Based and fully regulated in the USA, Bittrex is the go-to spot for traders who demand lightning-fast trade execution, stable wallets, and industry-best security practices. Bittrex deals in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ubiq, Blackcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Gambit, Gridcoin.
Bittrex Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (33)
Two-Factor Troubleshooting Tip
The typical reason for two-factor failures is that the clock on your phone has drifted. We only have a two minute window for 2 FA confirmations so if your clock has drifted beyond that, you will not be able to login. Please make sure your phone is configured to sync your time with the cellular network.
Enabling two-factor tips
To enable two-factor please click Settings->Two-Factor and follow the instructions. If you do not have a mobile device you can still enable two-factor on your PC/MAC with a program like winauth/authy.
When enabling two-factor please make sure to enter your code in the format of 000000, you cannot use a space in the code. Once you enter a correct code and press Enable, we will send you an email. Please click the link in the email and enter the code that is currently displayed on your device.
In order to have two-factor removed you will need to enter a support ticket from your valid email address. We will not be able to help you remove the two-factor unless your ticket is submitted from your Bittrex account email. Once we receive your email we will reply with further instructions for removal.
Backing up the secret key
The secret key is displayed just below the QR code when you first enable two-factor. You can write this code down and keep it in a safe place. You can also snap a picture of the qr code and print it out and keep it in a safe place. You can then enable two-factor from another device using the secret key, should you lose or damage your existing device.
If you did not write your secret key down when enabling 2fa, you will need to disable 2FA and write the secret code down when re-enabling 2FA.
Problems with Google Authenticator
Please refer to Google’s documentation on their product here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447?hl=en&vid=0-687893835478-1495311380164
If you are using a new phone, you will need to transfer your Google Authenticator to your new phone and manual add each app with the secret key or QR code you initially used to enable it. Google does not have great documentation on this process, but try these articles:
Bittrex is one of the larger crypto to crypto exchanges offering a large number of trading pairs into bitcoin – including all the major cryptos such as darkcoin, nextcoin and litecoin. They also offer NeuCoin and Ethereum.
Common reasons for not receiving Bittrex emails-
- The email is in your SPAM or Junk folder
- You marked previous Bittrex email as spam
- Bittrex email is sent to low priority queue and did not deliver it to your inbox
To secure your account, make sure to enable the two Factor authentication. In case of account hacked or any suspicious activity on your account, contact the Bittrex customer service. Avoid suspicious emails and links.
This occurs when you entered invalid or expired code. Please wait for a new code and try submitting again.
IP verification is use to add security to your Bittrex account. IP verification procedure is required each time you attempt to log in from a NEW IP Address. You have to confirm your IP every time you logged in to your account.
Bittrex supports more than 200 currencies including some of the popular currencies like Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Litecoin etc.
For security purposes password requires 24 hours to reset. Please wait 24 hours, after that lock will be automatically removed.
Some reasons your account may be disabled-
- If you violated the Bittrex terms of service
- Suspicion of your account being hacked
- If your account was involved in irregular trading activities
- An identification is used twice
Some common reasons that your withdrawal is not working-
- If you get “INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS” it means you have entered more coins than you have\
- Another reason when you do not have 2 factor authentication enabled
Bittrex don’t support margin trading yet but they are working on a new trade engine that will allow for margin trading.
All trades have a 0.25% commission.
Unverified accounts have a withdrawal limits of 1 BTC per day. You can withdraw 3 BTC per day if you enable 2 Factor authentication to your basic account.
Bittrex provides a top notch security standards. Bittrex uses a multi-stage wallet to ensure that 80-90% of client funds are held offline.
Log in your Bittrex account and click Wallets in the upper right page. Now search for the wallet you are going to deposit to. Click “New address” to generate your address. You can now send your coins to this address.
To withdraw your coins, follow these instructions-
- Click wallets in the upper right of the page
- Search for the wallet in search box which you want to withdraw from
- Click next
- Enter the address and quantity you want to withdraw
- Click Withdraw
- If you enabled 2 Factor authentication then enter 6 digit code and press confirm. If not then you need to login your email account and confirm the verification link they send to you
In Basic accounts you have to submit your name, address and birth date. Bittrex verify them through public records, if not matched with public records then you can also enter your mobile number.
In Enhanced accounts you have to submit scans of your identification and selfies.
This error occurs when the IP address you are try to withdraw from is not in your IP whitelist. You have to add your current IP address to your whitelist to withdraw.
Please try these solutions-
- Try VPN software to change your geographic location
- Clear your browser cookies and browser cache
- Try another browser or incognito window
Bittrex support whitelisting of IP and crypto addresses to add extra security.
No, Bittrex currently only support addresses.
This happens because the address you entered is not a valid address. Make sure to enter a valid address.
This error occurs when you exceed your daily withdraw limits. To increase your limits make sure to enable the two factor authentication.
Yes, Bittrex offer you wallet service to store your funds.
If you do not receive confirmation emails, cancel the withdrawal and try again. This will send you a new email. Also enable the two factor authentication
Bittrex is available globally.
Bittrex does not allow multiple accounts.
Phishing attacks means fraudulent activities that can happen through different means of communications. Beware of suspicious emails which may looks like Bittrex official emails but you can clearly identify them. Make sure never share your account information with others.
It is not possible to cancel transfer once you confirm the transfer.
Yes there is a Crosschain recovery policy only if your deposits exceeds $5000 at the time of deposit. But it is not guaranteed that recovery succeed because it is an inherently dangerous and time consuming process.
Corporate account provide some additional benefits as compare to the personal account. The deposits are faster in corporate account and there are no withdrawal limits. Fiat trading is also possible in corporate account.
When Bittrex detects blockchain congestion on Ethereum network, they shut down the wallets for new transactions because it may lead to wrong transactions.
Always use the different photo or a new Selfie in identity verification as the same photo may lead you to delay in verification. Do not open multiple support tickets for ID verification
Features of Bittrex
- Low charges
- Supports wire transfer
- Fast deposits and withdrawals
- Bitcoins exchange
- Security services
Some common problems of Bittrex, we fix-
- Identity verification for Bittrex registration problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a Bittrex account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to buy Ethereum.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Problem to troubleshoot 2-Factor authentication.
- Unable to accept Bitcoin payments on my website.
- Unable to verify my phone number when using the mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Unable to retrieve the Bittrex account password.
Pros and Cons of Bittrex
- Efficient trading platform
- Flat rate fees of 0.25% on all trades
- Have provision for anonymous trading
- No fees on deposits and withdrawals
- Bank wire transfer not supported except for enhanced verified account
- Fee higher than average
- Poor customer support
Bittrex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Bittrex. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!