Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency trading platform, owned and operated by iFinex Inc. which is headquartered in Hong Kong and registered in the British Virgin Islands. Research suggests that price manipulation of bitcoin on Bitfinex accounted for about half of the price increase for bitcoin in late 2017.
In 2015 the exchange’s customers were hacked, losing about $400,000, and in 2016 about $73 million more was stolen from its customers’ accounts. The exchange’s access to U.S. dollar payments and withdrawals has been curtailed.
Bitfinex Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (10)
Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency trading exchange, possessed and worked by iFinex, whichis headquartered in Hong Kong and enrolled in the British Virgin Islands. Research proposes that cost control of bitcoin on Bitfinex represented about portion of the cost increment for bitcoin in late 2017.
Bitfinex was established in December 2012 as a shared Bitcoin trade, offering advanced resource exchanging administrations to clients around the globe. Bitfinex at first began as a shared edge loaning stage for Bitcoin and later included help for more digital forms of money.
To make a deposit, first go to Bitfinex official website then go to deposit. After that select the token which you want to deposit and select the wallet from 3 available wallet addresses. Copy the deposit address for the wallet of your choice and paste it in your Bitfinex deposit address.
Bitfinex does not offer any token recovery service for deposit mistakes because it is very risky, complex and expensive process. They charge you a recovery fee on basis of recovery difficulty. You have to submit a recovery request to perform your token recovery. Recovering the tokens is a time consuming process, so please be patient
Yes Bitfinex supports margin trading.
Bitfinex track record is good. It has tight security measures in place to protect cl9ient funds. They also provide cold storage to store your funds.
To set up a Google Authenticator, open the Two-Factor Authentication in the menu and click the setup button. Now scan the QR code from your mobile app and enter the 6 digit pin provided by the app. Then you will receive a link from email, now click it to finish the verification.
Verification of account is very important process because without it you can’t deposit or withdraw fiat currencies from your Bitfinex account. To verify your account follow these instructions-
- Go to the your Account and click verification
- Click ‘Begin Verification’ once you read all the terms
- Now choose your ‘Account Type’
- Choose your ‘Country of Residence’
Requirements for Individual accounts verification
- Age must be at least 18 years old
- Proof of address
- Valid identification issued by the government
- Bank statement
There are three types of accounts available which are commonly used among users.
- Exchange Account- This account provides access to exchange trading and margin trading.
- Trader Account- It Provides access to exchange trading, margin trading and margin funding.
- Funding Account- Funding account provides access to marging funding.
To start your trading on Bitfinex you don’t need to verify your account. Verification is for those who wants to deposit/withdraw fiat currencies.
Maker and Taker fees are different depending on the amount of the trading. Deposit fees are zero, withdrawal fees also vary depend on the coin.
Features of Bitfinex
- Build your own workstation
- Supports all major cryptocurrency
- Advanced charting tools
- Free deposits
- In-built wallet options
Some common problems of Bitfinex, we fix-
- Wallet balance problems
- Bitcoins sending failed
- Unable to create an account on Bitfinex
- Transaction failure
- Email verification error
- Unable to reset password
- Account blocked
- Account login problems
- 2-factor authentication failed
- Unable to sell bitcoins
- Unable to buy bitcoins
- Issues sending bitcoin ATM to Bitfinex wallet
- Bitfinex wallet creating errors
- Bitfinex account hacked problem
- Not yet redeemed regarding issue
- Bitfinex account access error
- Bitcoin receive failed
Pros and cons of Bitfinex
- Bitfinex is a very popular and trusted bitcoin exchange
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies
- Transaction and withdrawal fees is low
- Unlimited withdrawal
- Various payment options
- Advanced trading features and order types
- Bitfinex is not suitable for those who are unfamiliar with trading platforms
- Payment failures are very common
- Hacking problems
- Flat currency deposits are blocked
Bitfinex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Bitfinex. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!