Bitbank is a Japanese exchange that focuses on trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies against the local currency, JPY. Coin-to coin trading is also enabled.
Features of Bitbank
- No trading fees
- Fiat accepted
- Cold storage service
Some common issues of Bitbank, We fix-
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in Bitbank Account.
- Unable to retrieve the Bitbank account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal.
- Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of Bitbank
- Easy to use
- Low fees
- Cold storage services
- Decent amount of altcoins supported
- Focus on Japan
- Minimum deposit and withdrawal set
- No leverage trading
- Limited customer service
Bitbank doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Bitbank. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!