ZClassic (ZCL) is the hardfork of ZCash that uses the same technology but doesn’t provide 20% reward from each block for the team of developers as well as the artificial complicating of mining the first blocks. The blockchain itself, along with Bitcoin, has become the basis for the hardfork Bitcoin Private.
Features of ZClassic
- Fast transacions
Some common issues of ZClassic, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the ZClassic wallet.
- Unable to send a ZClassic.
- Unable to receive a ZClassic.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine ZClassic.
- Unable to send ZClassic from my account.
- Trouble signing in on zclassic.org.
- Unable to sell and buy ZClassic.
- Unable to cash ZClassic.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of ZClassic
- Exclusive privacy
- GPU mining to prevent centralization
- More effective governance
- Anonymity of transactions encourages its illicit use
- Not decentralized
ZClassic doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for ZClassic. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!