Wanchain is a distributed financial network that aims to unite isolated digital assets (such as cryptocurrencies) with one another by using cross-chain smart contracts similar to those popularised by the Ethereum network. This enables tokens and assets to be traded between blockchains.
Features of Wanchain
- Cross chain smart contracts
- Anonymous transactions
- Transact across blockchains
Some common issues of Wanchain, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to send a Wanchain.
- Unable to receive a Wanchain.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to sell and buy Wanchain.
- My password does not work.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Wanchain.
- Trouble signing in on wanchain.org.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Wanchain.
- Unable to open the Wanchain wallet.
Pros and Cons of Wanchain
- Supports all ERC20 and protocol tokens
- Maximum security
- Chinese coin
- Competitive market
Wanchain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Wanchain. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!