TokenCard is a depositless Ethereum token-based debit card & platform. TKN is a special kind of Ethereum token. It is an asset backed token where the underlying assets represent an accumulation of different ERC20 tokens over time. The underlying assets are secured inside the TKN Asset Contract from which TKN holders can redeem their pro-rata share from.
Features of TokenCard
- Debit card features
- Accepted worldwide
Some common issues of TokenCard, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a TokenCard.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine TokenCard.
- Unable to send TokenCard from my account.
- Trouble signing in on TokenCard.io.
- Unable to sell and buy TokenCard.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash TokenCard.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the TokenCard wallet.
Pros and Cons of TokenCard
- Whitepaper is really detailed
- Convenient payments
- Still in development
- Small supply
TokenCard doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for TokenCard. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!