Selfkey is a decentralized digital identity management system using blockchain technology, where users can instantly verify their identity to access a variety of products and services, such as financial services, exchanges, token sales, passport and citizenship registration and so on.
Features of Selfkey
- Private key mechanism
- Identify wallet
Some common issues of Selfkey, We fix-
- Unable to cash Selfkey.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive a Selfkey.
- Account hacking issue.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to mine Selfkey.
- Unable to send Selfkey from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Trouble signing in on Selfkey.org.
- Unable to sell and buy Selfkey.
- Unable to open the Identity wallet.
Pros and Cons of Selfkey
- Decentralized identity system
- The team has proved their capabilities with KYC Chain
- Completed product won’t be finished until 2019
- There are many other blockchain projects in identity authentication
Selfkey doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Selfkey. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!