Primecoin is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that implements a unique scientific computing proof-of-work system. Primecoin’s proof-of-work system searches for chains of prime numbers. Primecoin was created by a person or group of people who use the pseudonym Sunny King. This entity is also related with the cryptocurrency Peercoin. The Primecoin source code is copyrighted by a person or group called “Primecoin Developers”, and distributed under a conditional MIT/X11 software license.
Features of Primecoin
- Fast confirmations
Some common issues of Primecoin, We fix-
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- User address error.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to send Primecoin from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to cash Primecoin.
- Trouble signing in on Primecoin.io.
- Unable to send a Primecoin.
- Unable to receive a Primecoin.
- Account hacking issue.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Primecoin.
- Unable to sell and buy Primecoin.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to open the Primecoin
Pros and Cons of Primecoin
- High security
- Faster transactions than other competitor coins
- Mining related issues
Primecoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Primecoin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!