NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched on March 31, 2015. Written in Java, with a C++ version in the works, NEM has a stated goal of a wide distribution model and has introduced new features to blockchain technology such as its proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm, multisignature accounts, encrypted messaging, and an Eigentrust++ reputation system. The NEM blockchain software is used in a commercial blockchain called Mijin, which is being tested by financial institutions and private companies in Japan and internationally.
Features of NEM
- Multisignature transactions
- Harvesting and Reputation
Some common problems of NEM, We fix-
- I cannot send my NEM to another address.
- My wallet address not showing
- XEM missing from NanoWallet.
- Unable to Send money to delegated account.
- I haven’t redeemed token/ I’m late.
- Sent XEM to an address not being used.
- Unable to export NEM mobile wallet to nano wallet.
- Nano wallet restore problems.
- Harvesting on mobile.
- NEM wallet start problem.
- NEM wallet crashing error.
- XEM full node stopping synchronization.
- NCC is stopped, cannot be started. NIS is running well.
Pros and Cons of NEM
- NEM can handle 3000 transactions per second
- Nаmеѕрасе is like a dоmаіn name system that саn bе uѕеd tо create a unіԛuе place аnd subdomains for businesses.
- Special messaging feature in which no XEM needs to be sent
- Transaction fee is low
- NEM website still not fully understandable
- There are many substitutes for NEM
NEM doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for NEM. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us