Monacoin (MONA) is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency forked from Litecoin and propelled in January 2014 in Japan. Contrasted with its parent, the total coin supply is set to four times that of Litecoin (105 million), while the mining difficulty is re-focused on each piece utilizing the Dark Gravity Wave difficulty calculation. The coin’s piece time era of 1.5 minutes is speedier than Litecoin’s 2.5 minutes. Monacoin was propelled with a 0% pre-mine.
Features of Monacoin
Some common issues of Monacoin, We fix-
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Monacoin.
- Unable to mine Monacoin.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to open the Monacoin
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send Monacoin from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Monacoin account.
- Unable to sell and buy Litecoin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Monacoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to send a Monacoin.
Pros and Cons of Monacoin
- More efficient with segwit activated
- Private and transparent
- Lyra2REv2 algorithm is working very well on Nvidia-based mining equipment
- Less known than Litecoin on which it based upon
- Ideal for Japanese peoples
Monacoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Monacoin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!