Litecoin (LTC) is a decentralized cryptocurrency, a fork of Bitcoin intended by its designers to be more feasibly mined using consumer-grade hardware. Litecoin is a peer-to-peer crypto currency that was developed on the base of Bitcoin and has an open source code. Unlike Bitcoin, the Litecoin blockchain is able to process a greater number of transactions.
The creator of Litecoin – Charlie Lee, a former employee of Google – took the Bitcoin source code as a basis and created a crypto currency that needs 2.5 minutes to generate a block – this is 4 times faster than Bitcoin.The full emission of Litecoin makes out 84 million coins, which is also 4 times more than of Bitcoin. The start reward for a block made out 50 Litecoins, and now it is 25 Litecoins.
Features of Litecoin
- Transaction confirmation is faster
- Increased storage efficiency
- Coins to reward miners
Some common issues of Litecoin, We fix-
- Trouble signing in on litecoin.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Litecoin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a Litecoin.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Litecoin
- Unable to mine Litecoin.
- Unable to send Litecoin from my account.
- Unable to cash Litecoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the Litecoin wallet.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Litecoin
- It is an open source project
- Litecon is little faster than Bitcoin
- Transaction fee is almost zero
- All hardware wallets supports Litecoin
- As it was created by a former Google employee, which means reliable and more secure than the other cryptocurrencies
- Segwit has recently been included in Bitcoin that means advantage in Litecoin over Bitcoin is reduced
- Client code is not maintained properly
Litecoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Litecoin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us
Litecoin was released in October 2011 in the form of a client with an open source code on the Internet hosting GitHub by Charles Lee, a former Google employee. The crypto currency works according to the MIT/X11 license, which allows anybody to execute, modify and copy software as well as to distribute any modified copies. It was a fork of the Bitcoin-Qt client, differing primarily by having a decreased block generation time, increased maximum number of coins, different hashing algorithm, and a slightly modified GUI.
The Litecoin exchange rate gave a jump in November 2013: the capitalization of crypto currency exceeded 1 billion dollars.