Kin is a decentralized cryptocurrency token issued on Ethereum, an open-source public blockchain. It was created by Kik Interactive in September 2017 in a token distribution event, raising over $98 million from 10,000 participants. The purpose of the token is to facilitate value transfers in digital services such as gaming applications and social media, and will initially be launched on the Kik messenger to leverage the application’s 15 million monthly active users. Use of Kin over other tokens is incentivised by providing a daily reward to developers of these digital services based on their usage.
Features of Kin
- Kin Wallet
- Open source project
Some common issues of Kin, We fix-
- Trouble signing in on Kin account.
- Unable to sell and buy Kin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a Kin.
- Kin hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Kin
- Unable to mine Kin.
- Unable to cash Kin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Kin
Pros and Cons of Kin
- Earnable cryptocurrency for both user and developers
- Large global user base
- Service can be used through Kin in the ecosystem
- Kin’s total supply of tokens is too large
Kin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Kin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!