Factom is a blockchain technology company based in Austin, Texas. The company was founded in 2014 by Paul Snow and David Johnston as a blockchain as a service company, using blockchain for data management and security. Its customers include the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the company previously anchored Project Gutenberg.
Features of Factom
- Application building
- Entry credits
- Data management
Some common issues of Factom, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Factom.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to send a Factom.
- Unable to receive a Factom.
- Account hacking issue.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Trouble signing in on Factom.com.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to send Factom from my account.
- Unable to sell and buy Factom.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to cash Factom.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- User address error.
- Unable to open the Factom wallet.
Pros and Cons of Factom
- Low circulating supply
- Secure data management
- Unique idea
- Lack of social media
- Wallet transaction issues
Factom doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Factom. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!