Electroneum (ETN) is a a mobile cryptocurrency, that allows mining and offers a wallet for smart phones, designed for simplicity. The Electroneum ICO start date was in September 14, 2017. ETN is a token of Electroneum project, which can be mined with the help of smartphone. On May 18, 2018 Electroneum price was 0,022 USD for 1 coin. Moreover, you can use electroneum mining pools to mine blocks and earn money.
Features of Electroneum
- App based mobile trading
- Partnerships with global mobile network
- Instant payments
Some common issues of Electroneum, We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Electroneum.
- Unable to receive a Electroneum.
- Hacking issue.
- Mobile app crashing issue.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Electroneum wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Electroneum.
- Unable to send Electroneum from my account.
- Trouble signing in on account.
- Unable to sell and buy Electroneum.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Electroneum.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Electroneum
- Centralized mobile mining
- Simple mobile friendly coin
- Security related issues
- Poor optimize mobile app
Electroneum doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Electroneum. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!