DigiByte (DGB) is an open-source cryptocurrency running on the DigiByte Blockchain, a decentralized international blockchain created in 2013. The DigiByte coin was developed in 2013 and released in January 2014. Although based on Bitcoin, adjustments in the code allow for improved functionality, including 15-second block time and improved security. As of December 2017 DigiByte has a total market cap of over US $135 million. It is the longest public blockchain in existence.
Features of DigiByte
- DigiByte wallet
- Faster transactions
- Active development team
Some common issues of DigiByte, We fix-
- Unable to receive a DigiByte.
- DigiByte hacking issue.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the DigiByte wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine DigiByte.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to sell and buy DigiByte.
- My password does not work.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a DigiByte.
- Unable to send DigiByte from my account.
- Trouble signing in on digibyte.co.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash DigiByte.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of DigiByte
- Great active development team
- Fast speed
- God potential
- Poor customer service
- Hacking issues
DigiByte doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for DigiByte. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!