Civic is a blockchain-based identity management platform that allows for on-demand, secure, low-cost identity verification. Civic already has a functioning product – Android and iOS apps are available (although user ratings and comments suggest it is may still be a little bit buggy). The company recently introduced its CVC token for use in providing and receiving identity verification-related services on the platform.
Features of Civic
- Secure ID platform
- Reusable KYC
Some common issues of Civic, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Civic.
- Unable to receive a Civic.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Civic.
- Unable to send Civic from my account.
- Trouble signing in on civic.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Civic.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Civic.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Civic wallet.
Pros and Cons of Civic
- Secure and fast
- Possibility of mainstream adoption
- Implemented and working product
- New cryptocurrency
- Still not reached the huge userbase
Civic doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Civic. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!