Burst is an open source blockchain platform with multiple core-level features that has been running publicly since August 2014. It is a code fork of Nxt using Proof of Capacity (PoC) consensus, meaning that you can mine it with your disk space.
Features of Burst
- Smart contracts
- Instant token transfers
Some common issues of Burst, We fix-
- Unable to send Burst from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Burst-coin.org.
- Unable to cash Burst.
- Unable to receive a Burst.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Burst.
- Unable to sell and buy Burst.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Burst
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Burst
- Good distribution
- Easy to use
- Web browser wallet
- Energy requirement to mine Burst is less than other cryptocurrencies
- Poor developer team
- Marketing and media attention is quite low
Burst doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Burst. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!