Augur is a decentralized oracle and prediction market platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that was founded in 2014 by Jack Peterson and Joey Krug. At its founding the project included Intrade founder Ron Bernstein, Robin Hanson, and Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin among its advisers. This is an open source decentralized prediction market, where you can benefit from forecasting and trading. Beta means that there are a lot of changes going on, so is this the perfect timing to use Augur.net
Features of Augur
- Open source
- Low trading fees
Some common issues of Augur, We fix-
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a REP.
- Unable to receive a REP.
- Unable to sell and buy Augur.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to mine Augur.
- Unable to send REP from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the Augur wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Trouble signing in on augur.net.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Augur.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Augur
- Open source decentralized platform
- Airbitz encryption
- Augur uses Ethereum blockchain
- Mobile app is not stable
- Live chat support is not available
Augur doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Augur. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!