Parity is an Ethereum client that s integrated directly ito your web browser. Not only does it allow the user to access the basic Ether and token wallet functions, it it is also an Ethereum GUI browser that provides access to all the features of the Ethereum network including dApps.
Features of Parity
- Open source
- Supports hardware and software wallets
- Data transactions
- Multiple wallet control
Some common issues of Parity, We fix-
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Unable to generate Ethereum password.
- Unable to delete Parity account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currency.
- Unable to sell Ethereum.
- Password error.
- Unable to buy Ethereum.
- Parity account is hacked.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- App crash.
Pros and Cons of Parity
- Supports multi wallet
- Transaction processing is fast
- High level privacy
- User friendly interface
- Poor customer service
- Only supports Ethereum
Parity doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-2999 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Parity. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!